5.27.2007

If my class made a Mix Tape

For the last day of class, I had my class complete a survey to find out what they liked and did not like about class, what advice they'd give the next class, and some random questions that had nothing to do with work. (If you were a Star Wars character, which one would you be?)

One of the other random questions asked for their theme song. Those songs would make an interesting mix tape. So if I did turn their theme songs into a mix tape, here is the track listing.

1. 99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
2. Steve Taylor - Meltdown (at Madame Tussuad's)
3. Johnny Rivers - Secret Agent Man
4. Gwen Stefani - Crash
5. White Snake - Here I Go Again
6. Lily Allen - Smile
7. Guns & Roses - November Rain
8. Al Green - Lean On Me
9. MC Hammer - Can't Touch This
10. Norman Martin - The Song that Never Ends
11. John Lennon - Imagine
12. Gary Portnoy - Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers Theme)

No comments:

Post a Comment