10.07.2011

What I've learned from Ke$ha's music

My brother-in-law believes that you should never take an artist with symbols in their name seriously. I think he’s on to something. All I’ve ever learned from listening to Ke$ha is that she has a stuttering problem.

Don’t believe me? Consider the following evidence – lyrics as sung (autotuned?) by Ke$ha:


1. We R Who we R
“Tonight we’re going har har-har ha-ha-hard
Just like the world is our our-our our-our-ours
We’re tearin’ it apart part-part pa-pa-part
We’re dancing like we’re dum dum-dum dum-dum-dumb
Our bodies go num num-num num-num-numb
We’ll be forever youn youn-youn youn-youn-young

2. Blah Blah Blah
Stah stop tah talking that
Blah blah blah…
Not in the back of my
Car-ar-ar

3. Tik Tok
“I'm talkin pedicure on our toes toes
Tryin on all our clothes clothes
Boys blowin' up our phones phones

4. Crazy Beautiful Life
“I’m in love all ri-i-i-ight

5. Blow
“This place about to blow-oh-oh oh oh oh
Go, go, go, go insane, go insane
Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em
Let me see them hands, let me, let me see them hands”


Please, America… stop giving money to these hacks. Only you can prevent poor artistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment