I don't know how you'll be spending your new year, but I'll be spending mine in the written word. Here are five things that will be keeping me busy over the next couple of months.
1. The Stand by Stephen King
2. Crazy Love by Francis Chan
3. unchristian by David Kinnaman
4. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
5. My Kindle. It was a Christmas present. On it is Stephen King's 11/22/63, Dean Koontz's Shadow Street, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, The Next Christians by Gabe Lyons, and a half-dozen novellas/short stories.
What's in your book stack?