3.09.2013

Time for a break

Life doesn't always follow the path you'd hope. You envision a well paved scenic highway free of traffic. What you get may or may not have once been paved. There's loose gravel and potholes. It twists with steep switchbacks and frequently turns around blind curves. Sections of roadway are washed out. Others lead into long dark tunnels. And every once in a while, the road seems to dead end, leaving you wondering which sign you missed that pointed where you were supposed to go.

That's where I'm at right now.

With that being said, I'm going to unplug for a while. I'll be taking a break from this blog. Not sure how often I'll keep up with life on facebook or twitter; if I do I'll be like a prairie dog, poke my head up and look around before heading back underground.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment