9.22.2016

Conversations with my daughter

Having a sick child is not fun. Especially when the contents of their stomachs are moving the wrong direction. That has been my daughter's story this week, which means she can't go school. Despite being sick, she has managed to keep her humor. She demonstrated her wit in the midst of illness yesterday in a text conversation with me. It is as follows.

Zu:












:Me
Sorry you're not feeling well.

Zu:
How do you know I'm not feeling well?

:Me
1. You're texting me in the middle of the day when you would normally be at school.
2. Your mom told me.

Zu:
Ok. ;)

:Me
3. And I'm telepathic.

Zu:
Nu uh.

:Me
I'm teasing. But I hope you get feeling better soon.

Zu:
Am I going to school tomorrow?

:Me
We'll see.

Zu:
OK




Zu:
Poop head.




:Me
I love you goofy girl.

Zu:
What time are you picking us up?

:Me
This afternoon.

Zu:
Lion mouth roar.
Time.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,

:Me
28
41
365

Zu:
You're so mature.

:Me
Are you smiling?

Zu:
No




:Me
I'm sorry. I was just trying to get you to laugh.

Zu:
I lied.
Haha armpit.

:Me












Zu:














:Me




Zu:
Not funny.

:Me
Armpit was funny. Sad Simba is not.

Zu:
It's not Simba it's Scar's son.

:Me
Scar had a son? I'm behind the times!

Zu:
It's Lion King 2.
Have you watched it?

:Me
Nope. You're up on me there.
Your Lion King game is stronger than mine.

Zu:
Thanks daddy.



:Me
That's poop daddy to you.

Zu:

No comments:

Post a Comment