9.20.2007

TrekEarth

I've posted a few photos to TrekEarth.com, and for a long time, no one would leave comments or feedback on my pictures. That a bit depressing - but understandable considering I'm only an amateur photographer and many of TrekEarth's members consider themselves to be professional.



Then, yesterday morning, I got a wonderful surprise - my first comment. And it was a positive comment. Figures the picture that received the first comment was a picture of an out house - but I'll take what I can get.



Click HERE to see more of my work on TrekEarth. And thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Maybe if your son had used this toilet, you would not be having the problems you currently face. Last I knew, the outdoor style did not require a wax ring.

    ReplyDelete