7.19.2013

Help Wanted: Artists

A while back, I wrote a series on the church and its relationship with artists. Through that, I expressed some frustrations, concerns, and yearning for something better. In the first post of that series, I wrote, "We can do better than that." Not only are we capable of doing better, we need to. Now, I'm going to do something about it.

And you can help. You. Those of you that consider yourselves an artist. Honestly, I don't care if anyone else thinks of you as one. What matters is what you think.

If you're a photographer, an actor, a musician, a first time novelist furiously typing out your manuscript, or the crafty type selling your handmade products on Etsy, this is for you. If you do your art for free or if it is your paycheck, this is for you.

Please click HERE and take a quick survey. Five questions, and only a couple minutes of your time.

Your input will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment