The vast majority of people who read this blog (or discover it through a search engine) are using a computer somewhere on American soil. Makes sense. 100% of this blog was written within American borders.
Yet, I'm amused to see where my words have been seen, globally speaking. And for those of you who are equally intrigued by trivial data that serves no real purpose, the following non-American countries have contributed the most visitors during the month of May. (ranked most frequent to least) Yes, i do realize that three of the five are English speaking nations, but the towns and cities in this list are all places I'd like to visit someday. Except Winkler Canada. Who vacations in Winkler?
1) United Kingdom: with views from London, Manchester, Yeovil, Taunton, and Coventry.
2) Italy: with readers from Verona, Rome, Milan, Osimo, Carbonara Di Bari, and Lecce.
3) Philippines: 100% of Philipine visitors were from Manila
4) Canada: My northern neighbors came from Thompson, Laval, Winkler, Toronto, and Brantford
5) Australia: With Aussies from Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth