5.17.2006

Pop Quiz

What does this first group of people have in common?

Edward Jenner
Dennis Hopper
Trent Reznor
Bill Paxton
Sugar Ray Leonard
Bob Saget
Craig Ferguson
Andrea Corr
Odd Hassel
Cool Papa Bell
Brigit Nilsson
Taj Mahal
Enya

How about this second group? What do they have in common?

Benji Madden
Joel Madden
Norah Jones
Bjørn-Arild Berthelsen
Ivan Miljković
Aaliyah
Pink
Mya
The Game
Rob Bourdon
Mena Suvari
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Heath Ledger
Claire Danes
Kate Hudson
Rosario Dawson
Graeme McDowell
Bam Margera
Adam Brody

If you think you know the answers, post a comment. If you have no idea post a comment anyways. I'd love to hear from all three of my loyal readers... oh wait, I have four now.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    the first group: all born on may 17th

    the second group: all born in 1979

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic, help me out here, I haven't even heard of more that a few for each list! This isn't fair, now I have to spend hours googling each of their names and wasting time that I should be spending on important things like movies and IM. So, just post the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. use wikipedia instead of google. and if that doesn't help... the answer is all ready posted.

    ReplyDelete