11.08.2008

Best song you've never heard

From one of the greatest artists you've never heard: Steve Taylor. (This gem is a concert video from 1983... which might explain the sport coat)





As a side note... those of you who may have been critical of my faith and/or political views over the last couple of weeks might want to google the lyrics to this song. It's called "I Want to be a Clone." Read it. Might do you some good. And for the record, I refuse to do something because it's the "Christian" thing to do. I care more about making my will match God's than making His will match mine.

3 comments:

  1. I liked your little side note beneath the video you posted. :) I like this song too. I hope you and your family have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 AM

    Nic,
    Did you really understand the lyrics?
    Because when you say you are not going to do something just because it is the Christian thing to do, What does that really mean.

    If it is really Christian, then what is wrong with doing it?

    If you really want to line up your will and God's then, you would not support un-Godly things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you not see the quote marks around "Christian"?

    Just because somebody thinks something is the "Christian" thing to do, doesn't make it Godly.

    And yes, I understand the lyrics. I'm not a clone.

    ReplyDelete