7.09.2011

tidbits

One of the best things I've found on the internet (in recent days) is a quick visual comparison showing that Harry Potter and Star Wars are practically identical. For those of you lining up to see the movie on Friday, spoiler alert: Harry dies.




Overheard: "A customer was promised two $50 gift cards, so I guess that equals a hundred."




I've been listening to a lot of Alice Cooper recently. I'm not sure what that says about me.




Conversations and public bathrooms are two things that shouldn't mix. Talking to strangers and acquaintances in the midst of such personal activities. If taking care of nature's business in the company of other's isn't awkward enough, consider the conversation I had with a friend while I was washing my hands.

"Do you know what the meaning of happiness is?" he asked. Before I could answer he continued, "It's not being a parent. Happiness is emptying your bladder."

No comments:

Post a Comment