4.23.2009

We interrupt the regularly scheduled meme for yet another meme

An old friend from Boise posted this survey in her facebook notes. Being the music obsessive I am, I thought it'd be the worth a shot... twice.

Rules: answer the following questions using the song titles from one (and only one) artist. Don't repeat a song title.

First artist: Pearl Jam
Are you male or female?: Betterman
Describe yourself: Nothing as It Seems
How do you feel about yourself: I Got ID
Describe where you currently live: In Hiding
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Leaving Here
Your favorite form of transportation: MFC (Mini Fast Cars)
Your best friend is: Faithful
Your favorite color is: Black
What's the weather like: Low Light
Favorite time of day: Let Me Sleep
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Given to Fly
What is life to you: State of Love and Trust
What is the best advice you have to give: Do the Evolution
If you could change your name, what would it be: Jeremy
Your favorite food is: Not for You
Thought for the Day: I am Mine
How I would like to die: Rockin' in the Free World
My soul's present condition: Alive
The faults I can bear: Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
My motto: I Believe in Miracles


And for good measure...


Second artist: Steve Taylor
Are you male or female?: Principled Man
Describe yourself: Harder to Believe Than Not To
How do you feel about yourself: Smug
Describe where you currently live: Sock Heaven
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Meltdown (At Madame Tussaud's)
Your favorite form of transportation: Drive, He Said
Your best friend is: Hero
Your favorite color is: Dream in Black & White
What's the weather like: On the Fritz
Favorite time of day: The Finish Line
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: I Want to be a Clone
What is life to you: The Lament Of Desmond R. G. Underwood-Frederick IV
What is the best advice you have to give: Since I Gave Up Hope I Feel A Lot Better
If you could change your name, what would it be: Svengali
Your favorite food is: Cash Cow
Thought for the Day: We Don't Need No Color Code
How I would like to die: I Blew Up the Clinic Real Good
My soul's present condition: Under the Blood
The faults I can bear: The Moshing Floor
My motto: Jesus is for Losers


Go ahead. Do it. I know you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment