10.24.2011

Valley of Dry Bones

This short film dramatizes one of my favorite scriptures. Regardless of your religious beliefs, this clip is visually stunning. You will want to watch it in full screen (the four arrows to the right of the HD logo).

Dry Bones from danDifelice on Vimeo.



The rest of the passage (not included in the video) is a message of hope: "They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them ... I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.'" (Ezekiel 37:1-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment