4.12.2013

Five things that make April a busy month

You may have all ready noticed, but I haven't posted much this month. There are reasons. Lots of reasons. April is a busy month in our house. It started with all three kids on spring break and Bekah buried under study and research as she's coming down to the end of her junior year.

The busyness doesn't end there. There are five events that now (and forever more will) make April a busy busy busy month.

1. Our anniversary. Bekah and I celebrated 10 years of marriage last Friday. We ate 315 Martinis and Tapas, a restaurant that neither of us have previously tried. We were both impressed. For those of you in the Cd'A area - I recommend you try their huckleberry meatballs. They also make a fantastic mojito.

2. Bekah's birthday. She turns 30 this weekend.

3. Not long after Bekah's birthday, one of her best friends is also turning 30. The two of them grew up together and with birthdays a few days apart, the two of them usually celebrate together.

4. Zu's birthday. My little girl is turning six. She wants My Little Pony toys and footsie pajamas. And before you think that I'm raising a dainty girly girl, you should be aware that she knows the heroes of the Marvel universe as well as she knows all of the characters from My Little Pony. She also prefers superheroes over Barbies.

5. My mother-in-law also has a birthday this month. No, I will not be divulging her age.

Stick around. I have a big experiment planned for May. However, I must warn you... By the end of this month, I'll be writing while in a cake coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment