2.20.2014

Blogfest in the rearview

Dave at Huckleberries Online just recently celebrated 10 years of blogging. To celebrate, The Spokesman Review hosted the annual Blogfest at Fort Ground Grill.

The wonderful food was created by Jeff Selle (Bent's BBQ), Herb Huseland (potato salad), and Steve Widmyer's staff at Fort Ground Grill. If you weren't there, here's what you missed.

The food was delicious, but the company was better. And I believe I had the best company of all. These three.

They had a great time.

And this girl loved the cookies.

Christian was a little overstimulated from all the noise, so I let him play Angry Birds on my phone. It kept him content, but unfortunately tied up my camera so I wasn't able to get pictures of some of the people I've come to consider friends over the past few years.

Best of luck to Dave over the next year of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment