4.02.2014

B is for Books

At the beginning of the year, several of the fabulous folks I follow on Twitter posted a challenge called The Empty Shelf Challenge. The idea is to empty off a bookshelf, as you finish reading a book, add it to the shelf. Hopefully, by the end of 2014, the shelf is full.

Well, I don't have any empty shelves in my house, but I have been reading. Three full months in and I think I've read as much now as I did in all of last year. What have I read so far?

Completed:
Blood Gospel by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell
City of Screams by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell
Alice in Deadland by Mainak Dhar
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl*
The Breach by Patrick Lee
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Currently reading:
The Next Christians: The Good News About the End of Christian America by Gabe Lyons
Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
The Complete Tales by Beatrix Potter*
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien+

Next up:
How People Change by Timothy S. Lane and Paul David Tripp
Zoo by James Patterson

*Read/am reading with the kids
+Read/am reading with Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment