8.07.2015

An Audiophile's Most Frequent

It’s Friday and I’ve been talking and writing and thinking about music a lot lately. Instead of the introspective tenor of my previous few posts, I thought I’d give you a glimpse into what is often playing at this audiophile’s house.

The most frequently played songs in your iTunes are supposed to say something about you. Or so I’ve heard. I don’t know what yours says about you. For that matter, I don’t even know what mine says about me.

In case you wish to interpret, here are the top 25 most played songs in my iTunes.

Paradise by Coldplay
Restart by Newsboys
Eastern Hymn by David Crowder Band
Paycheck by Family Force 5
Weaknesses by Blue October
Still Fighting It by Ben Folds
I Wish by Skee Lo
Galaxies by Owl City
Alive by Hillsong Young & Free
Edge of My Seat by Switchfoot
Motorcycle Drive By by Third Eye Blind
If I Can Dream by Elvis Presley
Wonderful by Everclear
Get Back Up by TobyMac
Everything Glorious by David Crowder Band
My Oh My by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Holding On by Mr. J. Medeiros featuring Tara Ellis
Alligator Sky by Owl City featuring Shawn Chrystopher
Everything Will Be Alright by All Star United
Waiting For the End by Linkin Park
In Repair by Our Lady Peace
In Crowd by Rapture Ruckus featuring Soul Glow Activator
Muzzle by Smashing Pumpkins
Let That Be Enough by Switchfoot
Lucky Man by The Verve

The top two are there because of my kids. Many of these songs are in the “My Soundtrack” or “Happy @ Work” playlists on my iPod. But I have no idea how Eastern Hymn became the third most frequently played song. I could not think of the melody or lyrics of that song until I wrote this post.

See any personal favorites in this list? What is the most frequently played song in your iTunes?

No comments:

Post a Comment