6.25.2009

Wacko Jacko's Ultimix playlist

I've stated my thoughts on Michael Jackson on two previous occasions. However, the debate of freak vs. genius is not an appropriate eulogy for any man. Rather, I'll post my ultimate MJ playlist.

Part 1: Groove
1. ABC (Jackson 5)
2. The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
4. Remember the Time
5. I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
6. You Can't Win
7. Billie Jean
8. Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm's version)
9. They Don't Care About Us
10. Black or White with LTB
11. 2000 Watts
12. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
13. Scream with Janet Jackson
14. Beat It
15. Somebody's Watching Me (by Rockwell with Michael Jackson)
16. Thriller

Part 2: Chill
1. Man In the Mirror
2. Will You Be There
3. Butterflies
4. Rock With You
5. You Rock My World
6. The Girl is Mine with Paul McCartney
7. I Can't Help It
8. Ain't No Sunshine (originally by Bill Withers)
9. I'll Be There (Jackson 5)
10. One More Chance
11. Billie Jean (Chris Cornell's version)

Part 3: Twist
1. The Girl is Mine with Will.I.Am.
2. You Rock My World - Trackmasters Remix with Jay-Z
3. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' with Akon
4. 2 Bad - Refugee Camp Mix with Wyclef Jean & The Refugee Allstars
5. Smooth Criminal - Telemitry Remix
6. Rock With You - White Label Remix
7. Dirty Diana - Dexplicit Remix
8. Thriller - Villains TooTight Pants Remix
9. Bad Ghostbuster (Bad mashed up with the Ghostbusters Theme)
10. SaySayism Allstar Jam (mash up by DJ Lobsterdust featuring samples from a dozen artists including MJ)
11. Smells Like Billie Jean (Billie Jean mashed up with Smells Like Teen Spirit)
12. Illiterate City (ABC mashed up with Paradise City)

No comments:

Post a Comment