5.01.2013

A month of lists

Welcome to the month of May. I'm ready to get back into the habit of writing. Frequently. But I'm taking the lazy man's approach to daily writing. Every day this month, I'm going to be writing a list of something. Three things, five things, ten things, Thing 1 and Thing 2.

To start off this month of lists, I'm going to drop some hints. My birthday happens to land in the middle of this month (hint). If you're interested in contributing to my merriment (hint), here are five things I want for my birthday (hint).

This hoodie.
Which can be purchased HERE.

This wall decoration from People of the Second Chance.
Which can be purchased HERE.

Tickets to go see this movie.
This even comes out on my birthday. It's as if Paramount Pictures had me in mind when they selected the release date.

My X-Box. Fixed. Shortly after I got it, it did this.

Plane tickets to Nashville and a hotel to stay for the Storyline Conference in October.
It's put on by Don Miller. I love his books and have one of these conferences on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment