4.28.2008

Fill in the blank

Fill in the missing word from each lyric...

1. We'll shake our bodies to keep it warm at night, my tambourine is still shaking, oh _____ tambourine
2. Whoa _____ Betty, she's from Birmingham, way down in Alabam'
3. But the world is _____ and hearts are cold, and there's no hope, that's what we're told
4. The deeper the blues the more I see _____
5. I have an American dream, but it involves _____ masks and gasoline
6. What's wrong has prospered too long, it's time to take it back now, write what's right upon walls and fade into the _____ground
7. _____ day in July, Motor city madness has touched the countryside
8. Falling in the _____, slipping through the cracks, falling to the depths can I ever go back
9. Scary john gets his strong arm on, he can break me and make me happy with his _____jack
10. And it won't be long 'til people flood the streets, to take you down one and all, a _____ rain is gonna fall
11. Turn me up, won't turn you away, spin, spin, spin the _____ circle
12. And the colors fade to _____, and the night is falling fast and deep into the sea
13. And it's true that the clouds just hung around like _____ Cadillacs outside a funeral.
14. I'm feeling like a _____ Republican
15. But deadly for twelve thousand years is carbon fourteen, we work the _____ seam together
16. I don't mind restrictions, or if you're _____ing out the friction
17. I'm going through a _____, hey Capricorn day
18. _____ orchid, why are you crying their fears, when the true reflection of you that they see is love besieged by years
19. Mind your manners or the _____ suits runnin' in
20. While I'm destined for the sky, Adonai is the target, still I can't escape the _____ market
21. Hiding himself away, watching all the memories fade away from red to _____
22. They call me white sinner, _____ martyr, live wire, fire starter
23. Because one day I leave you, a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the _____ parade
24. I wear the _____ for the poor and beaten down livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town
25. I'm only faking when I get it right, 'cause I fell on _____ days
26. If you can't respect that, you're whole perspective is whack, maybe you'll love me when I fade to _____
27. Let's have a _____ celebration tonight

Puzzled? Maybe these are easier.

28. _____bird singing in the dead of night, take these sunken eyes and learn to see
29. Oh, the pictures have all been washed in _____, tattooed everything
30. The fiction, the romance, and the Technicolor dreams of _____ and white people
31. Baby's _____ balloon makes her fly
32. From runways to the road, I ramble alone, this thumbnail sized of a heart is _____ as coal
33. Back in _____, I hit the sack
34. But if you're thinkin' about my baby it don't matter if you're _____ or white
35. Goin' back to the well gonna visit old friends, and feed my soul where the _____top ends
36. I came across a place in the middle of nowhere with a big _____ horse and a cherry tree
37. _____-hole sun, won't you come and wash away the rain
38. I see a red door and I want to paint it _____
39. You may watch the world in color, but you dream in _____ and white

If you haven't figured it out, they all have the same answer. Can you think of any I missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment