4.15.2011

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 15

It's Friday, so it's time for five things. And because it's Friday, I'm happy to be starting the weekend.

Fitting that day 15 is a song that makes me happy. Here are five.

1. Mika - Grace Kelly. This song is sugary sweet, infectious, and giddy. No matter how foul my mood, this song cheers me up.

2. Bab Marley - Three Little Birds. I often wonder if I listen to this song enough, will I actually believe that every little thing is gonna be all right?

3. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Rascal King. Third wave ska, three minutes of musical happiness.

4. Soul Coughing - Circles. I'm not entirely sure why this song makes me happy. Some phenomena can't be explained.

5. New Radicals - You Get What You Give. And in the one hit wonder category... If this song doesn't make you smile, there might be something wrong with you that only therapy and medication could solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment