7.26.2011

tidbits

Keeping the ego in check

Consider this scenario: your kid asks you for your age. They scream when you answer them. That happened to me last night.



Five in the morning

There is a conspiracy afoot, one where the universe is preventing me from sleeping in past 5am. Something keeps waking me about 4:50 every morning. Yesterday, it was the sound of heavy rain followed by the panicked realization that I left my car's windows down over night. Today it was the incessant clucking of our neighbor's chickens.



Two more work days to go

At this time in three days, Bekah and I will be chilaxing without the kids somewhere in Leavenworth. We have much planned and the more we look at opportunities, the more I am amazed how any single town can cram so much awesome into 1.3 square miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment