7.24.2011

Zu's Blogfest experience.

For those of you that were there and noticed my running around following an adorable four year old, let me assure you - she had a great time.
Zu ate a lot of watermelon.
Seriously, a lot of watermelon.
Thank you to everyone who made her feel like a princess. She likes being the center of attention.

In her own words:

What she did with Daddy, "I went to a restaurant."
What else we did, "We said 'hi' to people."
Her favorite person that I talked to, "Herb."
What was her favorite part, "Eating."
Her other favorite part, "Being with you."

By "you" she was talking to me. If you are the father of a little girl, I can not tell you how important it is to take her out for Daddy/daughter dates. She will love you for them.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! You're such a good dad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without a doubt, your daughter is terminally cute.

    ReplyDelete