12.12.2007

I’ve been Memed

I’ve been tagged with the instructions to blog 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about myself (thanks Sarah). At the end, I’m supposed to tag 10 other bloggers to do the same thing, but I don’t have 10 other bloggers to tag. So, I’ll leave it open to whoever wants to continue the meme. So here it goes…

1. I love singing and playing guitar; I do not claim to be good at either.
2. If I found a magic lamp with a wish-granting genie inside, one of my three wishes would be the ability to imitate anybody's voice.
3. Three is my favorite number.
4. I desperately need a haircut, but I will not get a haircut until I decide whether I want to grow it out or go with a faux hawk. Getting a mullet is not an option.
5. I have never had any desire to go to Hawaii. However, I would love to visit Antarctica.
6. I enjoy a good game of Yahtzee.
7. I used to think that the world’s worst math teachers were employed at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. Then I went to college.
8. I eat way too much fast food.
9. I sometimes wonder if I’m ever going to finish the novel I’m writing.
10. If I had things my way, all of my old friends from Boise would move up here. That way I could still hang out with them, but I wouldn’t have to go to Boise to see them. (And, just for good measure, Sarah would move back here from Texas.)

If you complete this meme and blog about 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself, please leave me a comment so that I can laugh at… I mean go read you 10 things.

3 comments:

  1. Numbers 6 and 10 were my favorites. Have you ever played the hand held electronic yahtzee? It's quite addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Childhood memories of long Yahtzee games have flashed through my mind. Australia landed a plane on the ice runway in Antarctica yesterday. Looking for ways to provide tourist trips there now. What's wrong with MP math? Nice subtle ref to Frank Caliendo with the voice imitations. I thought you had enough voices talking to you that you didn't need any ability to imitate. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, go to my blog on MS. Yeah, I followed suit for ya. Showin at least a little support for you quest to get 10 others to write this.

    ReplyDelete